When taking online bookings through Shedul, you'll most likely want to be notified when a client places an appointment.
With Staff Notifications, you can specify which email addresses receive notifications and choose whether the service provider who received the online booking receives an email notification or not:
2. Tick who should be notified and/or add a Specific Email Address
3. Remember to Save Changes
We plan on expanding staff notifications to be inclusive of appointments booked directly into the calendar, in addition to those booked online.
If you haven't yet added email logins for your staff members, follow this link to Create User Logins & Permissions.
For more about notifications, see:
- Send Automated Client Reminders
- Send Booking Confirmations & Notifications
- Which Countries Have SMS Enabled
- When Are Thank You Messages Sent
- Clients Replying To Notifications