Sometimes, you may have a walk-in client who wishes to purchase a product or voucher without receiving any services. Shedul makes it easy for you to sell products on their own:
How to sell products and vouchers on their own
When you sell a product or voucher, you don't need to create an appointment on the calendar. Instead, you can go straight to the black "Add New" button in the top right-hand corner to create a New Sale.
Mobile devices have a black "+" button in the bottom right.
In order to sell a product or voucher on its own:
- Select New Sale from the black "Add New" button
- Choose your Product, Service or Voucher from the search bar and options listed
- When selling a Product or Voucher you can manually adjust the quantity or units sold
- If you'd like to add more services, products or vouchers click the + Add items to sale option and select another item to add to the invoice.
- Assign the Staff member who made the sale
- Select your payment type from the blue options on the side
- Click Complete Sale to raise the invoice
NOTE: You can see the Raise an Invoice article for more information on all options when creating a sale.
For more articles related to invoicing, check out: