We know how important it is to have the calendar up and running and we're committed to providing the most reliable service possible.
Whilst we have a great track record, like any advanced system, occasionally something may go wrong. If you're having trouble connecting to Shedul or experiencing speed related issues, there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot the situation.
- Double check your internet connection
- Jump onto your mobile using 4G
- Check your OS and Browser are up-to-date
- Avoid constant refreshing
- Clear your browsing history
- Get in touch
1. Double check your internet connection
Internet connection speeds depend on several variables: your location, your service provider, and your connected equipment.
If you're reading this article, chances are you're already connected to the internet but sometimes not all websites are affected equally as there may be an issue with the local broadband provider:
1. Check to see if other websites are affected
2. Make sure you're using the latest version of Chrome
3. Conduct a wifi speed test (click here)
2. Jump onto your mobile using 4G
1. Go to your mobile phone settings
2. Disable your Wi-Fi connection
3. Enable your Cellular Data
4. Going back to your Shedul calendar and refreshing
3. Check your OS and Browser are up-to-date
We use the latest technology so it's important you do too.
See the exact OS version and browsers we do and do not support, click here.
- Your Windows version should be version 8 or higher
- Your iOS version should be 10 or higher
- Your Android version should be version 7 or higher
4. Avoid constant refreshing
Repeativiely clicking the refresh button can cause bottlenecks in your bandwidth so we'd recommend closing any other browser that might be using up bandwidth, like youtube, and refresh your Shedul calendar after a couple of minutes.
5. Clear your browsing history
Clearing your browsing history is the fastest way to speed up your experience.
From your Chrome browser:
1. Click the three dots in the very top right-hand corner for "More Options"
2. Click "History"
3. Click "History" again on the pop-up menu
4. On the right-hand side, select Clear Browsing History and adjust the filter to "All Time".
5. If you'd like, you can de-select "Passwords" and "Autofill" so you are not logged out of your favorite websites
6. Select "Clear Data"
This process should visibly speed up your loading times.
6. Get in touch
If you've tried all of the above and you've waited 5 minutes to see if the issue does not resolve itself, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Describe the issue: is it a particular section, how long as it be going on
- Attach a screenshot: this will help us see what you can see
- Let us know which country you're in: this will help us pinpoint the cause
All of this information will allow us quickly and effectively identify the issue, meaning we can rapidly resolve the issue.