How to set up Google Analytics
Setting up Google Analytics is a breeze. Haven't got Google Analytics? Click here to create an account.
Here's a rundown of how to set up Google Analytics for your Fresha Profile.
- Sign in to Google Analytics with your Google account.
- Click the Admin button on the bottom left sidebar of your dashboard.
- Select an account or create an account.
- Click on the drop-down menu to create a property.
- Call your Property "Fresha.com" or your business name, and add your default URL. (Use the URL under "Online Bookings" > "Channels")
- Choose your industry.
- Choose your time zone.
- Click on Get Tracking ID.
Once you have an ID, paste it under Online Bookings > Analytics > Setup Now. Ensure "Enable Tracking" is ticked and click save. Google will now track users in real time who visit your Fresha Profiles.
How to set up Facebook Pixels
Before you can begin ad campaigns with Facebook Pixels, you will need to make sure you have a business account registered with Facebook. If you don't have one yet, set it up here.
If you don't see a 15 digit number in the top left corner showing Pixel ID: With 15 Digits after, then you will need to create one.
Now create a Facebook pixel
Ensure the "Enable Tracking" box is ticked and click save. You do not need to send us instructions, as we have already developed the tool to automatically add the pixel to your profile.