Our fees are structured on a success-based approach; they only apply on successfully completed online bookings - Yay! We also simplified the whole Fresha Plus package into one bundled rate;
- 2.29% + 20c (+ TAX*) for all appointments booked online
- *TAX is only applied to the service fee and not the entire sales value
- *Payment process fee applies to appointments booked offline when paid through the app and Fresha Pay Refunds
- One-off market place referral fee of 20% is applied to clients brought to you by us
Example: Let's assume a client has booked a $50 appointment online.
The Fresha Plus fee for Canada is 2.29% + 20c and standard TAX that applies to the fee amount (not the entire sale value paid by the client to you)
For example, before TAX, the Service Fee = ($50 x 2.29%) + 20c = $1.35.. Let's say that tax in your province is 10%. The TAX rate is applied to the service fee-only, which would be calculated as $1.35 + $0.13 = $1.48
TIP: Stop using the card terminal machine. The fee is applied to all online bookings, and includes card processing fees when payment is made through the app. So avoid paying additional card terminal fees!
One-off marketplace referral fee. There is a one off market referral fee of 20% for clients that are brought to you from the marketplace. This is a one off charge to cover the costs of the marketing efforts put into driving clients to your business. If the client books with you again, the referral charge does not apply. If the client is already a client of yours or books directly through your Facebook, Instagram or Direct booking button added to your website, the referral fee does not apply.
3. Integrated Card Processing
Even better news, there are no extra costs when your client pays by the app using their saved card.
That's right, the card processing fees are entirely included in your single Fresha Plus fee.
What about other banking fees? Like receiving funds to your account, processing refunds, PCI compliance etc. these are also all covered in your single Fresha Plus fee. Simple!
So no hidden fees! Just the single flat rate for all bookings made online. There are no fees for:
- In store bookings
- PCI compliance etc
- Card fees and banking fees are included in Fresha Plus's fees, so you will not incur any additional charges from us or the card companies.
- Shedul charges merchants the same processing fee for all cards accepted with Shedul.
- Payment processing fees are taken out of the total amount of each transaction, including VAT on the sale and tip.
- Fresha Plus's fees apply to all business types, including non-profit organizations.
4. Do I pay to send marketing messages?
5. Does the fee apply for clients who did not book online?
No, Fresha Plus fees only apply to sales which came from online booking channels.
However, there is one small exception; if your client chooses to pay for an offline sale using their saved card. In this case, the Fresha Plus fee will be applied to cover the payment processing cost (even though the booking was not online, the payment was!)
6. View Your Fees
View your current balance and processing rate at any time from your Payments Dashboard. For an overview of past fees paid per month in the past, you can visit Payments to select the "download icon", then Online Sales Activity.
Likewise, you can select the Account Statement download for a detailed breakdown of all accumulated payments and when they are due to be paid out.
Should you have any more questions, please email email@example.com
For other payment-related articles, see: