Payment Processing is currently available for businesses who have enabled Fresha Plus
Fresha has revolutionized the way your clients pay for their appointments. Say goodbye to expensive card terminals and clunky cash payments and say hello to cardless, cashless and contactless "Pay by App" functionality with built-in No-Show and Late Cancellation protection.
If you're already set up, go to How to Process Payments.
This guide outlines the following:
1. How to add your Account Details
In order to start capturing online payments, you'll first need to add your account details to your account:
- Go to Card Processing > Start Now
- Your password is required to ensure you have permission to access this section
- Specify whether you are an individual sole trader or business and fill your billing information along with your VAT number. Click Save & Continue.
- Add your Bank Account Holder details. Make sure these details exactly match what you have registered with your bank
- Add your Bank Account Details.
- Add your Payment Method Card details
- Click the Save button to complete.
NOTE: The SWIFT/BIC is an 8-11 letter and number code that uniquely identifies your bank. It can be found on your bank's website, on your account statement, or through an online search of your [bank name] and "swift code".
FYI: We accept nontraditional bank accounts such as Penta, TransferWise, Revolut, Silicon Valley Bank, Monzo, Starling Bank, Green Dot Bank, and GoBank.
2. How to enable Payments
Now that your banking details have been added, let's update your settings to enable card processing. Requiring card capture means that your client will need to add their card details (just once) in order to book their appointment and it'll be securely stored on their Fresha profile for their next appointment.
We have found that simply by requiring card capture, businesses have experienced up to an 80% drop in no-shows.
- Head to Card Processing > No Show Protection where you'll be given the option to Require Card Details when clients book online.
- By selecting cards to be required, you are also enabling built-in No-Show and Late Cancellation Protection options:
- Select the option that suits your No-Show and Cancellation Policy best. These will be displayed to your client when they book an appointment online. Read more about this here.
- Click Save.
3. Verifying your account
After you've securely processed a few payments through the app, you will need to verify your account in just a few easy steps.
As the account owner, your details will need to match the ID documents you provide:
If you need to, you can update your account holder and account number details beforehand.
Here are our guidelines when submitting a copy of your ID or bank statement:
NOTE: Your details such as Business Name and Address must match the details you registered your business entity with. If the information does not match exactly, your account cannot be verified and you risk losing all of your previous payouts.
NOTE: Verifying your account may take up to 48 hours, your information will be securely validated and won't be shared with third parties.
IMPORTANT: Daily payouts will resume after your account has been verified. Failure to verify your account will result in all payouts refunded to your clients, so make sure to do this as soon as possible!
For other payment-related articles, see: