Our fees are structured on a success-based approach; they only apply on successfully completed bookings - Yay! We also simplified the whole Fresha Plus package into one bundled rate;
- 1.29% + 20p (+ VAT*) for all appointments booked online
- *VAT is only applied to the service fee and not the entire sales value
- *Payment process fee applies to appointments booked offline when paid through the app and Fresha Pay Refunds
- One-off market place referral fee of 20% is applied to clients brought to you by us
Example: Let's assume a client has booked a £50 appointment online.
The Fresha Plus fee for the United Kingdom is 1.29% + 20p and standard VAT of 20% applies to the fee amount (not the entire sale value paid by the client to you)
Before VAT, the Service Fee = (£50 x 1.29%) + 20p = £0.845. After VAT, Service Fee (inc VAT) = £0.845 + £0.169 = £1.01
As usual, VAT is eligible to claim back through your regular HMRC tax return process. Please discuss with your accountant.
TIP: Stop using the card terminal machine.The fee is applied to all online bookings, and includes card processing fees when payment is made through the app. So avoid paying additional card terminal fees!
NOTE: There is a one-off 20% marketplace referral fee for first-time clients who find you through searching the Fresha marketplace. This is to cover marketing & acquisition costs of bringing you a new client. The fee only applies to their first invoice, and if clients book directly through your Facebook, Instagram or Direct booking button added to your website then the referral fee does not apply at all.
3. Integrated Card Processing
Even better news, there are no extra costs when your client pays by the app using their saved card.
That's right, the card processing fees are entirely included in your single Fresha Plus fee.
What about other banking fees? Like receiving funds to your account, processing refunds, PCI compliance etc. these are also all covered in your single Fresha Plus fee. Simple!
So no hidden fees! Just the single flat rate for all bookings made online. There are no fees for:
- In store bookings
- PCI compliance etc
- Card fees and banking fees are included in Fresha Plus's fees, so you will not incur any additional charges from us or the card companies.
- Fresha charges merchants the same processing fee for all cards accepted with Fresha.
- Payment processing fees are taken out of the total amount of each transaction, including VAT on the sale and tip.
- Fresha Plus's fees apply to all business types, including non-profit organizations.
4. Do I pay to send marketing messages?
5. Does the fee apply for clients who did not book online?
The fee applies when a client books through the Fresha marketplace, via a Fresha booking button on your website or social pages, or confirms an offline booking with their card or pays using one of our payment systems.
Our transaction fee is fully inclusive of all payment processing charges, including daily transfers to your bank account – and it’s only ever charged once per booking.
6. View Your Fees
View your current balance and processing rate at any time from your Payments Dashboard. For an overview of past fees paid per month in the past, you can visit Payments to select the "download icon", then Online Sales Activity.
Likewise, you can select the Account Statement download for a detailed breakdown of all accumulated payments and when they are due to be paid out.
Should you have any more questions, please email email@example.com
For other payment-related articles, see: