Our fees are structured on a success-based approach; they only apply on successfully completed online bookings - Yay! We also simplified the whole Fresha Plus package into a simple structure;
- 4.9% + 75 fils (excluding VAT) for each of the Merchant's online transaction (website and social media pages / url links)
- 20% (excluding VAT) one time charge for online bookings from customers new to the Merchant, originating from Fresha.com or the Fresha Mobile App.
- *VAT is only applied to the service fee and not the entire sales value
- *Payment processing fee applies to appointments booked offline when paid Pay By App and Refunds
Example: Let's assume a client has booked a AED100 appointment online.
The Fresha Plus fee for the United Arab Emirates is 4.9% + 75 fils and standard VAT of 5% applies to the fee amount (not the entire sale value paid by the client to you)
Before VAT, the Service Fee = (AED 100 x 4.9%) + 75 fils = AED 4.9 +0.75 = AED 5.65. After VAT, Service Fee (inc VAT) = AED 5.65 + 2825 fils = AED 5.93 only
As usual, VAT is eligible to claim back through your tax return process. Please discuss with your accountant.
TIP: Stop using the card terminal machine. The fee is applied to all online bookings, and includes card processing fees when payment is made through our app. So avoid paying additional card terminal fees!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting in-person training.
3. Integrated Card Processing
Even better news, there are no extra costs when your client pays using their saved card.
That's right, the card processing fees are entirely included in your single Fresha Plus fee.
What about other banking fees? Like receiving funds to your account, processing refunds, PCI compliance etc. these are also all covered in your single Fresha Plus fee. Simple!
So no hidden fees! Just the single flat rate for all bookings made online. There are no fees for:
- In store bookings
- PCI compliance etc
- Card fees and banking fees are included in Fresha Plus's fees, so you will not incur any additional charges from us or the card companies.
- Shedul charges merchants the same processing fee for all cards accepted with Shedul.
- Payment processing fees are taken out of the total amount of each transaction, including VAT on the sale and tip.
- Fresha Plus's fees apply to all business types, including non-profit organizations.
4. Extra Features Unlocked!
By enabling the Fresha Plus package, you can look forward to:
- Pay By App functionality at no additional cost
- Late Cancellation Protection built-in
- No Show Protection built-in
- Automated Marketing Features to increase client engagement
- Marketing Dashboards to monitor success
- A dedicated Account Manager to help grow your business
- Phone Support
5. Do I pay to send marketing messages?
6. Does the fee apply for clients who did not book online?
No, Fresha Plus fees only apply to sales which came from online booking channels.
However there is one small exception; if your client chooses to pay for an offline sale using their saved card. In this case, the Fresha Plus fee will be applied to cover the payment processing cost (even though the booking was not online, the payment was!)
7. View Your Fees
View your current balance and processing rate at any time from your Payments Dashboard. For an overview of past fees paid per month in the past, you can visit Payments to select the "download icon", then Online Sales Activity.
Likewise, you can select the Account Statement download for a detailed breakdown of all accumulated payments and when they are due to be paid out.
For additional help or questions, please email email@example.com
For other payment-related articles, see: